Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hitman



I went back and forth over a lot of different ideas and couldn't really find anything I could settle on - either the story was way too long, the characters too bland, or too complicated and detailed, something. This idea came to me last night - a quick story about Tim, an average young guy whose father raked up a really high gambling debt with the mob before he passed away. Now Tim owes The Green Eyed Man a lot of money - or carry out a hit on the new Boss trying to set up shop in Green Eyed Territory. Most of the comic will be him mentally preparing himself and trying to approach Boss Certelli, with a slightly humorous outcome. Tried to keep the characters simple so that I know I'll have the time to do this comic, and I think I'll leave the coloring as is - one important detail on every character.

See you all tomorrow!

1 comment: