Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Job 3/4





Hey guys, I know its like, a week late. I've been completely bogged down between work and preparing for graduation. There's actually one more page missing from this that needs to be laid out - I can take care of it Saturday and hopefully have some of it inked. But I kind of like keeping the ending from you. I'm definitely a bit more excited about it now that its actually happening instead of hanging over my head like a Sword of Damocles.

Just the gestures - for me this is 70% of the work, getting things to look cool in the frame. Sorry if its hard to read, obviously I'll fix that later.

Also, I got scheduled for MAPP testing Friday at noon (I thought it was next week) which means I'll be missing the meeting. I've alerted Zero and he should be able to take over and handle things.

:) Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. very clear story. I'm liking the poses as well as the character, shown in the characters. I'm liking the layout.

    ReplyDelete